Welcome to Southwest Veterinary Hospital, PC! We Are Pleased to Serve Littleton, CO, and Surrounding Areas
When you need medical care for your pet, we hope that Southwest Veterinary Hospital, PC in Littleton, CO, will be your first choice. Our experienced veterinary team is committed to providing the best care possible for our clients’ pets. Dr. Sara Mark and Dr. Jennifer Adams, our veterinarians, have decades of combined experience in providing compassionate medical services for pets in the Littleton area as well as the surrounding vicinities. We understand that as a pet owner, you want the very best quality of care for your animals, and that is why we hope to impress you with the level of our professional services.
To provide the highest level of care for our clients, we believe that education never ends for our staff. The veterinarians and assistants at Southwest Veterinary Hospital, PC stay up-to-date with the latest innovations in veterinary science and strive to remain on the cutting edge of veterinary care. When you bring your pets to our animal hospital for care, you can rest assured that they are receiving treatment from a dedicated, highly-trained team.
Quality Services in Littleton, CO
Here are some of the services our veterinarians routinely provide to pets:
- Wellness Exams: A complete physical exam is recommended at least once a year for most pets and twice a year for older pets.
- Vaccinations: Protect your pets from potentially deadly viral diseases with vaccinations offered by Dr. Sara Mark and Dr. Jennifer Adams.
- Flea and Tick Control: With a wide variety of flea and tick control products available, we can work with you to determine the best product to meet your pets’ needs.
- Pet Dentistry: Pets cannot brush their teeth, so they need additional care from their human owners, and occasionally, some professional dental work from Southwest Veterinary Hospital, PC.
- Preventive Medicine: Early disease detection is the best way to prolong the lives of your animals, so you can enjoy their companionship for years to come.
- Diagnostic Testing: In addition to a physical examination, we can provide blood work, x-rays, fecal exams, urinalysis, and many additional tests to diagnose illness in pets.
- Pet Surgery: In the event that your animals need soft tissue surgery, we are trained and equipped to help.
- Weight Management: Pet obesity is becoming a major problem, which can contribute to a range of additional health problems. We can come up with a weight management program to help a pet lose a few pounds.
Contact Southwest Veterinary Hospital, PC in Littleton, CO
See how veterinary care from our expert veterinarians can do for your companion animals. If you'd like to schedule a wellness exam or any other service for your pets, call Southwest Veterinary Hospital, PC in Littleton, CO, at (303) 794-2697.